Friday, November 7, 2008

An extra 1000 parts added again...

It's amazing how many parts it takes just to build a single wall. Tonight I've been working on the model for a bit, though I didn't have as much time as I hoped for. But despite that the model got a bit further now. All in all I've been adding about another 1000 parts to the model, which means that the walls of the ground floor on the right side are now nearly finished. All that is left to do there is to add the ceiling of the part where the white columns are.

Below you can see the progress. I also added a thumbnail of the latest render I made to the righthand column of the blog as well. This way it automaticly updates as soon as I upload the new images.

Considering how it goes now and the fact that the weekend is coming closer, I hope to be able to finish at another floor (but hopefully 2) by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment